Our online application is a multi-step process that you do not have to complete in one sitting.
- If you have not yet started an application, the first step is to create your login. After that, you may begin your application.
» Create Login
- If you have already started an application, enter here. You can return as often as you like and the application will not be reviewed until you click submit.
» Log In
Checking Your Application Status
After submitting your application, please wait one business day to allow for processing before checking your application status. Follow the steps below to check your application status:
To check your application status, log in as a "returning user" to the application menu above. Your log-in information will vary pending on if you applied to Drake using the Common Application or Drake's own online application.
If you applied using the Common Application:
- log-in is your seven digit Common Application ID number
- PIN is your birth date in MMDDYY format
If you applied using Drake's online application:
- log-in is the application ID you created
- PIN is the password you created
Once you have logged in:
- Click on the admission term listed under Submitted Applications
- At the bottom of the chart that appears is the list of required documents. If a date is listed in the received column, we have that item. If no date is listed that item is still needed before an admission decision can be made.