Our fall 2017 online application will open August 1. It is a multi-step process that you do not have to complete in one sitting.
- If you have not yet started an application, the first step is to create your login. After that, you may begin your application.
» Create Login
- If you have already started an application, enter here. You can return as often as you like and the application will not be reviewed until you click submit.
» Log In
Checking Your Application Status
After submitting your application, please wait one business day to allow for processing before checking your application status. Follow the steps below to check your application status:
To check your application status, log in as a "returning user" to the application menu above. Your log-in information includes the following:
- The application ID (or Common Application ID) you created
- PIN is either the six digit password you created (Drake application) or your birthdate in MMDDYY format (Common Application).
Once you have logged in:
- Click on the admission term listed under Submitted Applications
- At the bottom of the chart that appears is the list of required documents. If a date is listed in the received column, we have that item. If no date is listed that item is still needed before an admission decision can be made. If your application appears to be incomplete: (no date listed next to a required item) but you recently submitted it, it may still be in processing. Depending on time of year, it can take 1-2 weeks for required documents (sent electronically or via mail) to be matched to your application. Double check with your admission counselor before you ask your school to resend materials.