TRI-Drake Home | Eligibility Criteria | Majors | How to Apply | Contact Us
Students who are eligible to be TRI-Drake students must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll at DMACC in a major appropriate for transfer to the desired program offered at Drake University.
- Note: Drake University's pre-pharmacy and Pharm.D. programs are not available for TRI-Drake. Students wanting to major or minor in music or major in theatre are required to audition for admission to those particular programs. If you are interested in any of these programs, please contact Drake's Office of Admission.
- Earn or maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in all college level coursework attempted and meet individual college/school program requirements, as admission to specific programs and majors may require a higher GPA. Applicants must be in good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- Students applying to TRI-Drake with fewer than 24 academic credits earned must meet Drake's first year admission requirements and have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in all transferable coursework.
- Students must plan to enroll full-time at Drake University to successfully complete the program.
Students who have taken courses at Drake University prior to high school graduation or during the summer immediately following high school graduation are eligible for TRI-Drake.
Current or former Drake University students are not eligible.
Students who have already earned a bachelor's degree are not eligible.