PAR Procedure 2013-14
- Faculty members complete PARs or PAHEs and submit to department chairs electronically, by the first day of the spring 2014 term: January 27, 2014 (or before, if department or chair sets an earlier date). Supporting documents may be submitted to department chairs in digital or hard copy format.
- Department chairs, please type or copy comments into PAE or PAHE form, and print to discuss with faculty member.
- Following evaluation discussion, department chair and faculty member sign the PAE or PAHE form.
- For tenure-track faculty, department chairs should send PAR, signed PAE, and all supporting documents to the College of Arts & Sciences Dean's Office by Monday, February 17, 2014
- For tenured faculty, department chairs should send just PAR and signed PAE or PAHE, narrative statement, and CV to the College of Arts & Sciences Dean's Office. Please retain all supporting documents (course evaluations, syllabi, publications, presentations, etc.) in department office.
- The Dean will attach a summary evaluation to all faculty evaluations and return PAR/PAE/PAHE originals and supporting documents to department chairs.
November 15—second-year reviews due to Dean
January 27—PARs/PAHE due to Department Chairs
February 17—First, third, fourth, and fifth-year tenure track, and tenured faculty reviews due to Dean
March 3 – Tenured faculty reviews due to Dean