The forms below are used for various Drake approved activities. The forms need to be completed and forwarded to the risk management contact, Donna Blunck. The forms should be submitted in a timely manner to allow ample time to review and run approvals (as necessary). Many can be submitted online.
1. Certificate of Insurance Request Forms(COI). These forms are used to request certificates of insurance as part of the contracting process. The certificate should be on file in the Insurance office before the contract starts.
2. Contract Templates. Includes a basic contract template.
4. Incident or Accident Report. Used for incidents that do not have a Public Safety incident report filed. Use for slips, falls, thefts, vehicle accident, property damage. NOTE: Faculty, staff, or student employee falls or injuries are workers comp related. Those injuries are to be reported through Blueview HR Forms portal. Form is found under Employee Tab titled: First Report of Injury.
6. Medex Traveler Documents. Use to register international trips for the travel and security assistance coverage while abroard.
8. Release of Liability (ROL). Used for various events--on campus, off campus, debates, field trips, mock trials, moot court, competitions, personal vehicle use, personal property on campus, etc.
9. Travel/Trips. (Required Class Trips, Voluntary Domestic Trips, International Trips, Driving Forms) NOTE: All trips--voluntary or not--should have the participant emergency contact information readily available and an identified faculty or staff emergency contact on notice for the trip.