Risk Management and Insurance Forms and Uses Udated 3.22.2013
The forms below are used for various Drake approved activities. The forms need to be completed and forwarded to the risk management contact, Donna Blunck. The forms should be submitted in a timely manner to allow ample time to review and run approvals (as necessary).
Risk Management and Insurance Forms list.
1. Certificate of Insurance Request(COI). These forms are used to request certificates of insurance from vendors for Facility Rentals, Services <$25,000, Contracts, Events, Chartered Rentals, Sport Camps, etc.
Certificate of Insurance Request Forms:
2. Field Trips. Used for various events, such as, class trips, mock trials, moot court, workshops, debates, etc.
Field Trip Forms:
3. International Trips. Used for those traveling on behalf of Drake to a foreign country. MEDEX is part of the university’s group travel insurance. It provides travel assistance, medical evacuation, repatriation, etc.
MEDEX Roster Form: MEDEX Roster and for the traveler’s use:Traveler Documents
4. Incident or Accident Report.
Used for incidents that do not have a security incident report filed--slips, falls, thefts, vehicle accident, property damage. Does not include faculty, staff, or student employee falls as these are workers comp related.
Incident Form: Incident Report
5. Insurance Card. Used for vehicle rentals and Drake owned vehicles.
Insurance Card Form: Drake Insurance Card
6. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR). Used for Drake Driver Approval—Process: a motor vehicle report is run. All Drake approved drivers must have 6 or less mvr points based on the Motor Vehicle Points List.
Driver Approval Forms: Motor Vehicle Request and Motor Vehicle Point System
7. Release of Liability (ROL). Used for various events--on campus, off campus, debates, field trips, mock trials, moot court, competitions, personal vehicle use, personal property on campus, etc.