Iowa Department of Human Services: http://dhs.iowa.gov/report-abuse-and-fraud
Report Child Abuse:
- If you suspect a child under the age of 18 is being abused or neglected:
- If you believe the child is in imminent danger, CALL 911
- Call the Abuse Hotline at 1-800-362-2178, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please be ready to provide identifying information and the whereabouts of the child.
- You may remain anonymous.
Download a PDF of the Guide for Mandatory Reporters (or download the Spanish Guide for Mandatory Reporters). For more information visit the Child Abuse page.
Program Leader Role Guidelines, Processes, and Procedures Checklist(LINK ISU)
Check List Minors on Campus
Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training Guide (SDiego) and UE EduRisk Minors Boundaries etc. link