Find Internships or Jobs
As a Drake student, you can gain practical experiences through internships that complement the courses you are taking. These experiences will help you prepare for prospective employment. In addition to gaining an idea of how a workplace operates, internships will provide you with a competitive edge when seeking employment.
Use this online career management system designed to help students, alumni, and employers connect.
How to Access the System
- Go to www.drake.edu and log into blueView
- Click on the Student Services tab and then on the Career bluePrint logo.
- Click on Profile at the top fo the navigation bar to build your own personal profile. This personal profile must include your personal, academic, privacy, and and employment information.
- Completing the Profile setup will qualify you to be eligible to view internship, full-time, and part-time postings and schedule interviews with chosen companies.
- Click on Jobs to begin your search
(CSM Jobs = Internships and Jobs posted only to Drake students; NACElink Network = Jobs posted to select universities in the country and shows search results from Google, Simply Hired, and Indeed.)
The BIG Guide features advice for anyone considering going abroad to study, volunteer, intern, teach, travel or work. Includes individual user accounts, highlighting and note functions, 42 chapters covering every aspect about international living and careers and much more!