Summer Study Abroad in Uganda - Sustainable Development in Sub-Saharan Africa
Would you like to study abroad in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Applications are now being accepted for the summer 2016 study abroad session!!
Study abroad trip highlights Include:
- Immersion with Ugandan students
- Human Rights in Uganda
- School visits
- Microfinance and entrepreneurship
- Home visits with rural farmers
- Meetings with government officials
- Health care and impact of HIV/AIDS
- Viewing abundant wildlife on Safari
- Tourism as a sustainable industry
- Role of the media and freedom of press
- Projects tailored to the participants’ interests
This 6 credit-hour program covers The Engaged Citizen and/or Global and Cultural Understanding AOIs and curriculum can be tailored to participants’ majors and areas of interest.
Download the brochure: Summer 2016 Study Abroad in Uganda.
Questions? Contact one of the professors: Dr. Deb Bishop, Dr. Glenn McKnight, Dr. Tom Root, Dr. Jimmy Senteza.