Summer Study Abroad in Uganda - Sustainable Development in Africa
The 2015 Study Abroad in Uganda session information will be available soon!
In the interim, if you would like information about the 2015 summer program, please contact Dr. Debra Bishop, Dr. Tom Root, or Dr. Jimmy Senteza.
Trip Highlights Include:
- Immersion with Ugandan students
- Microfinance and entrepreneurship
- Home visits with rural farmers
- Meetings with government officials
- Health care and impact of HIV/AIDS
- Viewing abundant wildlife on Safari
- Tourism as a sustainable industry
- Role of the media and freedom of press
- And additional topics can tailored to the participants’ interests
This 6 credit-hour program covers The Engaged Citizen and/or Global and Cultural Understanding AOIs and curriculum can be tailored to participants’ majors and areas of interest.
Download the flyer: 2014 Summer Study Abroad in Uganda
Blogs from 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013