Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
Drake’s College of Business and Public Administration held its Graduate Student of the Year awards ceremony at West End Architectural Salvage on May 8. The college recognized five graduate students and a faculty member at the event.
The awards were given to the following:
• Nick Dodd, Master of Accounting Student of the Year
• Nataliya Boychenko, Master of Business Administration Student of the Year
• Samuel Coulon, Master of Financial Management Student of the Year
• Anne Shimerdla, Master of Public Administration Student of the Year
• Courtney Schramm, 2014 Federation of Schools of Accountancy Award
• Tom Root, Graduate Faculty Member of the Year
Nataliya Boychenko, who completed the M.B.A. program this spring, says receiving her M.B.A. from Drake was a natural choice.
“Drake has a very prestigious reputation within the Des Moines community,” says Boychenko. “Every professor I had throughout the program taught me something unique and provided me lessons that will stick with me throughout my career. I am very thankful and appreciative of Drake hosting the awards ceremony as it allowed the recipients and faculty members to connect and celebrate.”
For more information, contact Dianna Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-271-2188.