Below are documents and information for AEA 11, Drake University Extension Education instructors. Please download and use as needed. All documents are in.pdf format.
● Continuing Education Website: drake.edu/cepd
Chuck Sengstock - Director 515-271-2184 email@example.com
Terry Thorpe - Manager 515-271-3976 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stipend payments will be processed when:
● Drake has been notified that course documentation has been submitted to Heartland AEA 11.
● Current Vita (within 5 years) and an Agreement form are be on file in the Drake CEPD office.
● Payments will be made directly to the instructor(s) unless otherwise noted.
● If multiple instructors - payment will be divided equally between all instructors.
● If stipend is not to be paid to instructor(s) please contact .
● A 1099 will be mailed each January to those who have earned $600 or more the previous calendar year.
Independent Contractor Agreement Form
● New instructors must complete an Agreement Form and submit it to
● Terry Thorpe
● Fax: 515-271-4812
● E-mail: email@example.com
● Mail to:
Des Moines, IA 50311
Official transcripts will be mailed to students’ home within two weeks of Drake receiving grades from Heartland
● Information for additional copies can be found at: http://www.drake.edu/studentrecords/forms/transcriptfaq/
● Questions: contact Student Records 515-271-2025
Incomplete (I) Grades
● Students have a maximum of ONE ADDITIONAL SEMESTER to complete the required coursework. The final grade must be submitted after the outstanding work is graded. If the coursework is not completed in the allotted time, the student will receive an “F”.
● “I” (Incomplete) grades should only be given when absolutely necessary.
● Questions: Contact Terry Thorpe at 515-271-3976
Student blueView Access:
● To access general information on navigating and accessing blueView follow this link: Accessing blueView
● Click Here to go directly to blueView.
● Information on how to access student grades, transcript/degree audit, schedule and update personal information can be found under the Student Services tab.
● Click Here to access your tax form/1098 T (based on calendar year not academic year).
● Library information can be found using Library Tab on top of homepage or link http://www.lib.drake.edu/
● Questions?? Contact Drake Help Desk: 515-271-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org