What can Drake's SDS offer me?
Visit the Student Disability Services page
What are my rights as a student with a disability?
Read a list of Student Rights on the Current Student Page
What are my responsibilities as a student with a disability?
Read a list of Student Responsibilities on the Current Student Page
What are the guidelines for documenting various disabilities?
Read the Disability Documentation
Are there scholarships available for students with disabilities?
The Joseph H. Morris Scholarship is available to students with disabilities
Student Disability Services offers:
* Appointments at the pre-admission and pre-enrollment stages
* Review of Drake's policies and procedures regarding students with disabilities
* Identification and coordination of classroom accommodations
* Note takers, scribes and readers
* Referral to appropriate campus resources
* Advocacy and liaison with University community
* Campus accessibility consultation
* Priority snow removal for students with mobility issues
* Information and referral to vocational rehabilitation agencies and other community resources