Meaningful Activities to Generate Interesting Classrooms (EDEX 188)
3 Semester Hours of Graduate Credit
Gain first-hand experience designing interesting lessons by participating in over 60 engaging activities. Unlock your own creativity as you develop lessons that motivate students. Use specific criteria to assess activities for maximum impact.
Unlock creativity in yourself and your students.
- Create an engaging environment.
- Use personal creativity to develop interesting, meaningful, and motivating activities.
- Involve students in developing learning activities
- Use motivation strategies to involve students in activities.
Use activities for maximum impact.
- Adapt activities to fit your scheduling and curriculum needs.
- Meet curriculum objectives and develop life skills through simulations, games, brainteasers, live events, and problem-solving activities.
- Understand the criteria for organizing and preparing activities.
- Practice strategies that help students think in more creative modes, using the whole brain.
This course is offered through Performance Learning Systems. PLS instructors are experienced classroom teachers and possess excellent facilitation skills.
$440 (Plus a $35 materials fee)