Transfer Students

Incoming transfer students from any undergraduate major(s) may participate in the Honors Program.


Begin the Honors Track of the University Curriculum by enrolling in Honors Program or Honors cross-listed courses at Drake, please complete the Intent to Change to Honors Program Track form substituting the College Dean's office respresentative who is assisting with your course enrollment as the person serving in an advising capacity. This form allows the administrators in the Honors Program office to change your degree-audit so that the courses you are taking towards the Drake Curriculum come from the interdisciplinary course offerings in Honors rather than the often disciplinary courses in the Areas of Inquiry track.

or meet with Honors Program representatives:

Stop by the Honors Office in Medbury 206/209 or email

Transfer evaluation:

Submit your previous Honors coursework for consideration for Drake Honors credit, send a transcript of previous coursework at other institutions to Jennifer McCrickerd, Honors Director, at

Many courses are cross-listed in other departments and programs, giving students a chance to experience the small, interdisciplinary, discussion-based atmosphere of Honors courses while still earning credit toward degree completion.

Today at Drake
no events have been scheduled
University News
July 27, 2015
The Ray Center, formerly known as Character Counts in Iowa, will issue its 2015 Robert D. Ray Pillar of Character Award to Suku Radia, President and CEO of Bankers Trust, and Rich Willis, dealer principal at Willis Auto Campus.