Resources & Progress Reports
Drake International Grants
Partnering with students, faculty, and staff to advance global and cross-cultural initiatives that connect Drake University with the world, the Drake International Grants Review Committee invites applications for funding. Grants are available to assist academic programs, faculty, and staff members in efforts to enhance the global engagement of Drake faculty, staff, and students. Applications may be considered for awards from multiple sources and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until funds are expended.
Eligibility and Criteria for Funding
Full-time faculty and staff members are eligible to apply for Drake International Grants. Preference will be given to proposals that:
- further the goals of Drake's Internationalization and Global Engagement Strategic Plan 2015-2020.
- show specific impact on Drake curriculum, students, and current international partnerships
- advance Drake's global engagement with existing partners in new ways
- support involvement in one of the above ways by individuals who have not previously been globally engaged
- are financially supported by the school, college, or department of the individual submitting the proposal
- develop new partnerships or programs
Drake International Grant Application