Students from the following universities may be nominated by their home schools to attend Drake for a semester or year of undergraduate study.
- Blaise Pascal University, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt, Wiener Neustadt, Austria
- Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, Japan
- Tübingen University, Tübingen, Germany
- Univeristy of Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa
- Universidad Nebrija, Madrid, Spain
- University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Drake’s Law School also accepts exchange nominations from:
- Nantes University, Nantes, France
- University of Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law, Chongqing, China
To learn more about the nomination process, contact the International Programs Office of your home university. Nominated students must submit a Drake Exchange Application and related documents by April 1 (for fall semester or an academic year) or October 1 (for spring semester).