Institutional Research & Assessment
- Assist in the identification of appropriate assessment strategies and the development of purposeful assessment plans.
- Support institutional planning efforts through the purposeful collection, interpretation, and application of institutional data.
- Improve teaching and learning by assisting departments with assessment efforts.
- Provide helpful consultation to University personnel and committees concerning appropriate research design, effective survey development, and test/measurement pedagogy and techniques.
- Coordinate and oversee in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data and the dissemination of results.
- Provide data and information to authorities such as federal and state governmental agencies and accrediting bodies.
To request assistance, please fill out the Information Request Form