Keith Miller Profile
Ellis and Nelle Levitt Distinguished Professor of Law
Areas of Expertise
Torts, Product's Liability, Gaming Law, Worker's Compensation
LLM – University of Michigan
JD – University of Missouri-Kansas City, UMKC Law Review
BA – University of Missouri-Kansas City
Drake Law School professor since 1979
Attorney at Lathrop, Koontz & Norquest in Kansas City, Mo.
Visiting professor of law at the University of Wisconsin
- The Law of Gambling and Regulated Gaming (co-author) (2d ed., Carolina Academic Press, 2016).
- The Utility and Limits of Self-Exclusion Programs, 6 UNLV Gaming Law Journal (2015).
- How Should the Past Inform the Future? Reviewing Regulating Internet Gaming: Challenges and Opportunities, 5 UNLV Gaming Law Journal 49 (2014).
- Ethics Across the Gaming Industry (co-author), Casino Lawyer, Summer 2013.
- The Internet Gambling Genie and the Challenges States Face, 17 Journal of Internet Law 1 (2013).
- Vice president, Educator Members of the International Masters of Gaming Law
- Vice chair of the Gaming Law Committee for the ABA Business Law Section
- Speaker: Rhoades v. State—The (De)criminalization of HIV+ Sex (UNLV Law School, Las Vegas, NV, March 2015).
- Panel moderator and speaker: Problem Gambling (ABA Gaming Law Minefield Conference, Henderson, NV, Feb. 12-13, 2015).
- Speaker: Spousal Disqualification for Gaming Licenses (International Masters of Gaming Law Fall Conference, Florence, Italy, November 2014).