Rebecca Lutkenhaus Profile
Professor of Law Librarianship
Areas of Responsibility
Reference, Public Services
JD – University of Iowa
MA – University of Iowa
BA – University of Northern Iowa
Reference Librarian, Drake Law Library since 2011
Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Iowa Law Library
Government Documents & Maps Reference Librarian, University of Northern Iowa
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Single-Session Legal Research Skill Instruction through Pre- and Post-Testing: A Case Study, 107 Law Library Journal 57.
- Cultural Property: A Legal Research Guide (William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 2012).
- Presenter: The Evidence Suggests…: Incorporating Data into Decision Making (2014 Mid-America Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting)
- Member of the American Association of Law Libraries
- Member of the Mid-America Association of Law Libraries