Leadership Education and Development Concentration Requirements
Admission of Students
Students admitted to the concentration will adhere to the following criteria:
- Any student may enroll in the one credit hour leadership foundations course (LEAD 001) or the first three credit hour LEAD 050. This serves as an introduction to the requirements and expectations of the concentration and as a means of testing his/her interest in enrolling in the Concentration in Leadership Education and Development. LEAD 001 and LEAD 050 are offered fall and spring terms.
- Admission to the Concentration in Leadership Education and Development will follow the requirements of each college. A student may be admitted into the concentration by completing the existing major/minor/concentration form used for academic programs.
- A student will be admitted into the Concentration in Leadership Education and Development if s/he is in good academic standing within the College s/he is enrolled and has declared a major. Students on academic probation will be ineligible from enrolling in the concentration until they are in good academic standing.
- A student may be admitted into the Concentration in Leadership Education and Development when s/he has completed at least 15 credit hours toward a University degree with at least 12 credit-hours earned at Drake.
- A student must declare the Concentration in Leadership Education and Development prior to the first semester of his/her Senior year.