Master of Business Administration
You have many choices when it comes to getting your Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), but a few key differentiators—and some surprising facts—set Drake’s graduate program apart:
- Convenience—You can finish the M.B.A. in two years, attending part time, because Drake offers more classes on nights and weekends for working professionals.
- Affordable—The cost to attend Drake is comparable to or less than most M.B.A. programs in the area.
- Network—You’ll learn from experienced faculty and your peers, who come from a wide variety of industries and positions.
- Capstone—The final course of the program gives you the opportunity to utilize all you’ve learned toward solving a real-world problem.
- Dardis—The required Dardis Communication Workshop will give you the skills to deliver concise and persuasive presentations in class and at work.
Drake’s M.B.A. program emphasizes real-world application of knowledge and problem-solving strategies and techniques. In the M.B.A. you will be immersed in advanced courses that emphasize corporate governance, creating customer value, and developing leadership capital.
You can tailor your M.B.A. with a variety of specializations—such as health care management, entrepreneurial studies, and marketing—giving you the preparation you need to achieve your ambitions.
Simply put, Drake’s M.B.A. will put you ahead of the competition and transform you into a strategic and ethical leader.
Learn more about the Drake Master of Business Administration program by attending an information session. Graduate staff will be on hand to answer any questions and help you learn more about Drake's graduate degrees.