Balancing work, life and school can be challenging. At Drake's CBPA, you'll find the flexibility you need to make it work. With entry points throughout the year and classes offered exclusively in the evening and on weekends, Drake makes it convenient for you to enroll, attend classes and complete your advanced degree.
Application materials required for an admission review include:
- Completed and signed online application form
- $50 application fee (waived for Drake alumni and students)
- Official transcripts from every college or university previously attended *
- Current professional résumé or curriculum vitae
- Two online recommendations from individuals such as professors and employers who can attest to your potential for success in a graduate program. You will provide e-mail contact for your references in the application process and they will be contacted with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- A typed, one-page essay providing details about how a graduate education will help you reach your academic and career goals.
- Official entrance exam score from one of the following:
*Official transcripts may be mailed to the following address:
Drake UniversityAttn: CBPA Graduate Programs2507 University AvenueDes Moines, IA 50311
Completed applications are due by the following dates:
- January 1 for classes starting in spring (January)
- April 1 for classes starting in summer (May/June)
- August 1 for classes starting in fall (August) EXTENDED to August 15 for Fall 2016
Learn more about Drake's graduate programs. Plan to attend an information session, discuss your educational goals with CBPA staff, or apply now.