The 36 credit-hour M.P.A. consists of 21 credit-hours of core courses and 15 credit-hours of electives in a specific emphasis area.
- MPA 215: Changing Environment & Management of Public & Nonprofit Organizations
- MPA 216: Managing Human Resources as Assets
- MPA 217: Applying Information, Research, and Analysis in Nonprofit and Public Environments
- MPA 225: Financial Aspects of Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- MPA 226: Public Policy Decision Making and Analysis
- MPA 240: Values and Ethics in Decision Making
- MPA 260: Applying Innovative Solutions to Current Problems (Capstone)
- Executive Leadership Development
- Financial Resources
- Health Care Management
- Human Resources
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Policy
Learn more about the Drake Master of Public Administration program. Plan to attend an information session, discuss your educational goals with CBPA staff, or apply now.