Leading a public or nonprofit organization today requires administrators with superb executive, public policy, and resource management expertise. The Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) helps you develop these valuable skills, while also allowing you to identify an area of emphasis that best fits your career goals.
Convenience and Quality
- Evening and weekend courses provide flexible scheduling for working professionals to complete your degree in as little as two years, attending part-time
- Customize your degree with a concentration area that fits your career interests
- Learn from expert faculty who are recognized scholars and experienced practitioners
- Leave each class session with lessons and skills you can apply the next day in your job and throughout your career
- Benefit from the knowledge of your peers, who come from a wide variety of industries and positions
- Gain invaluable access to the CBPA’s graduate alumni, who work in more than 200 companies across Iowa
- Utilize all you’ve learned toward solving a real-world problem in a unique capstone, the final course of the program
Learn more about the Drake Master of Public Administration program. Plan to attend an information session, discuss your educational goals with CBPA staff, or apply now.