All entering first year students are required to complete a number of tasks prior to attending classes in the fall. You will be accessing a program called "blueView" to complete some of the items listed below.
If you are attending summer orientation, we would ask that you complete the following prior to your session.
- Complete the Math Self-Assessment Summer Orientation course via blueView (Please complete after you have received your confirmation postcard. Complete the Math Self-Assessment Summer Orientation course using Safari browser on a Mac or Internet Explorer browser on a PC.)
- Explore First Year Seminar options will be available after May 15, 2013
- Complete the Health Form
- Please bring completed to Orientation or mail form directly to the Health Center
- Review Health Insurance Information
-- Information To Access blueView --
- Your Username is your Drake ID
- If you have not already logged into blueView as instructed in your acceptance letter sent from the Office of Admissions, you can create your password via the Password Gateway at: https://pwgw.drake.edu/. Before you can login to blueView you are required to change your initial password via the Drake Password Gateway following these steps:
- Enter your Drake ID (9 digits noted above) and your birth date in ‘MMDDYY’ format.
- Select and enter responses for each of the three security questions. These questions are used to verify your identity during future trips to the password gateway for password changes.
- Change your password. You will need to enter your new password twice.
- Go to "blueView" at http://www.drake.edu/blueview
- Visit the New Student Tab