All entering first year students are required to complete a number of tasks prior to attending classes in the fall. You will be accessing a program called "blueView" to complete some of the items listed below.
If you are attending summer orientation, we would ask that you complete the following prior to your session.
- Complete the Math Readiness Assessment course via blueView. Please complete after you have received your confirmation email. Complete the Math Readiness Assessment course using Safari browser on a Mac or Internet Explorer browser on a PC.
- View First-Year Seminar course options
- Complete the Health Form
- Please bring completed to Orientation or mail form directly to the Health Center
- Review Health Insurance Information
Guidebook 2017 (available late May 2017)
Information To Access blueView:
- Your Username is your Drake ID
- Before you can login to blueView you are required to change your initial password via the Drake Password Gateway following these steps:
- Enter your Drake ID (9 digits noted above) and as your password enter your birth date in MmmDDYYYY! format (example: Jan011997!).
- Select and enter responses for each of the three security questions. These questions are used to verify your identity during future trips to the password gateway for password changes.
- Change your password. You will need to enter your new password twice.
- Go to blueView
- Visit the New Student Tab