All entering first year students are required to complete a number of tasks prior to attending classes in the fall. You will be accessing a program called "blueView" to complete some of the items listed below.
If you are attending summer orientation, we would ask that you complete the following prior to your session.
Guidebook 2017 (available late May 2017)
Information To Access blueView:
- Your Username is your Drake ID
- Before you can login to blueView you are required to change your initial password via the Drake Password Gateway following these steps:
- Enter your Drake ID (9 digits noted above) and as your password enter your birth date in MmmDDYYYY! format (example: Jan011997!).
- Select and enter responses for each of the three security questions. These questions are used to verify your identity during future trips to the password gateway for password changes.
- Change your password. You will need to enter your new password twice.
- Go to blueView
- Visit the New Student Tab