Schedule Information for IPE Preceptors
Thank you for working with our students! Schedules are now posted online in E*Value for you to access.
To access your schedule electronically:
- Login to E*Value at http://www.e-value.net using your assigned user name and password which should have been emailed to you separately. If you do not have it or are having trouble locating it, send us a note at email@example.com and we will forward it to you.
- Under “REPORTS” in the left hand menu, choose “Schedules,” then “Rosters” and click “Next.”
- In the Roster Schedule Report screen, select start and end dates that encompass the entire semester. Choose “Next” and a report will populate with your assigned students, course name and dates range for the experience.
To review the specifics of your students’ schedules:
- Within your schedule, click on your site name. This will allow you to view information about the students specifically assigned days and times.
To complete student evaluations:
- You will receive an email message near the end of the scheduled experience which will link you to the evaluation. Evaluations can also be accessed under “Evaluations” in the User Menu on your home page.
You may access a course description the appropriate course syllabus, by clicking here and choosing the appropriate course under Course Information- Introductory Practice Experience.
Need additional guidance in E*Value? Click here for a list of brief online tutorials.
Please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns (515.271.3191). Thanks again for playing an important role in the education of our student pharmacists!