Final Evaluation Information
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Final Evaluations - Day Classes Only
Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Final Evaluations - Day Classes Only
**Detailed Final Evaluation Schedule is available online via Virtual EMS (VEMS)**
How to Find Finals in VEMS
The Final Evaluations posted in VEMS are subject to change and will be finalized between the mid-point of the Fall 2017 semester and Thanksgiving Break. Deviations from this posted schedule may be submitted to Shannon Odenbach in the Office of the Registrar. Due to the complex nature of Finals Week, all requests may not be accommodated.
- The Law School publishes its own final evaluation schedule.
- Students may request assistance from the dean of their college/school in changing individual final evaluations if more than three evaluations are scheduled on the same day.
- Adjustments to the Final Evaulation Schedule will be available at the midpoint of the semester
- General Evaluation Schedule: Most daytime classes (those that begin before 5pm) will follow the general evaluation schedule.
- Consolidated Evaluation Schedule: Some courses that have several sections may be consolidated, at the instructor's request, into one large evaluation. Such courses will follow the consolidated evaluation schedule.
- Evening Evaluation Schedule: Evening classes (those that begin at 5pm or later) will follow the evening evaluation schedule - Examinations are given on the usual class meeting day, Mon-Fri, and may not begin before 6:00pm unless special arrangements are approved by the Dean and the Registrar. Exam days for classes meeting two nights a week will be determined by the instructor.
- The hour that the class begins controls the evaluation time. For example, in Fall 2017, if the class meets M 2pm, the exam is Tuesday, December 12th, 2:00- 3:50 pm.
- Unless otherwise specified, final evaluations are held in the same room in which the class regularly met throughout the semester.
This page was last updated on Tuesday, September 12, 2017.