Final Evaluation Information
Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Final Evaluations - Day Classes Only
Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Final Evaluations - Day Classes Only
- The Law School publishes its own final evaluation schedule.
- Students may request assistance from the dean of their college/school in changing individual final evaluations if more than three evaluations are scheduled on the same day.
- General Evaluation Schedule: Most daytime classes (those that begin before 5pm) will follow the general evaluation schedule.
- Consolidated Evaluation Schedule: Some courses that have several sections may be consolidated, at the instructor's request, into one large evaluation. Such courses will follow the consolidated evaluation schedule.
- Evening Evaluation Schedule: Evening classes (those that begin at 5pm or later) will follow the evening evaluation schedule - Examinations are given on the usual class meeting day, Mon-Fri, and may not begin before 6:00pm unless special arrangements are approved by the Dean and the Registrar. Exam days for classes meeting two nights a week will be determined by the instructor.
- The hour that the class begins controls the evaluation time. For example, in Fall 2017, if the class meets M 2pm, the exam is Tuesday, December 12th, 2:00- 3:50 pm.
- Unless otherwise specified, final evaluations are held in the same room in which the class regularly met throughout the semester.
- Exam days for classes meeting two nights a week will be determined by the instructor.
**Detailed Final Evaluation Schedule is available online via Virtual EMS (VEMS)**
**How to Find Final Evaluation Location on VEMS**
This page was last updated on Thursday, June 15, 2017.