Partnering with Drake
The Drake University Community Engagement & Service-Learning program exists to establish and sustain partnerships that encourage mutual engagement between campus and community.
Benefits for Non-Profit Agencies, Schools and Neighborhoods
- Increase opportunities for collaboration and the creation of possible solutions
- Enhance services to the community
- Gain access to university resources
- Increase awareness of community needs
- Encourage citizenship
- Recruit potential employees and long term volunteers
Examples of ways to partner with Drake
To propose a project or request the assistance of Drake students, please complete the Community Partner request form.
Drake University participation in community events is dependent on availability of faculty, staff, and students and the University's Academic Calendar. Please review our statement of limitation.