Mini Grant Application
Service-Learning mini grants are available on a first-come first-serve basis to help faculty and students with costs associated with service-learning projects. Mini grants typically range anywhere from $25-200.
Mini Grant Criteria:
- The project/experience must be part of a course as defined by the Experiential Learning Council on our definitions page.
- The project/experience must be completed within the semester that funds are requested.
- A detailed budget must be submitted to articluate how the funds will be used
- Receipts for the expenses will need to be submitted to the office of Community Engagement & Service-Learning within 2 weeks of the project completion date.
- Narrative of the mini grant application should focus on:
- How is the service activity tied to the course content?
- How does the project address a community identified need?
- How will students demonstrate what they have learned?
- How is meaningful reflection part of the experienc?
- How will students disseminate what they have learned to the Drake community?
To apply, please complete the mini-grant application form.