DMACC Cross-Enrollment Conditions
Guidelines and Conditions
- The cross-enrollment sign-up procedure does not guarantee enrollment at DMACC. It merely validates the students' eligibility for the program.
- Cross-enrollment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Students must follow the proper procedure to secure cross-enrollment status for each semester that they would like to cross-enroll.
- The rules and requirements, policies, semester start and end dates, and other deadlines set forth by DMACC might be different than those at Drake. Cross-enrolled students are responsible for knowing and complying with DMACC's policies and dates.
- No more than two Drake students may cross-enroll in a single section of an eligible course. If more than two Drake students wish to cross-enroll in the same section, preference will be given according to the order in which the tuition waivers were submitted.
- No more than 75 Drake students may cross-enroll at DMACC per semester.
- An eligible student may cross-enroll in only one course at DMACC or Grand View per semester.
- Students may enroll in a maximum of three credits per semester at DMACC.
- Cross-enrollment status will be finalized by DMACC and Drake five business days before the start of DMACC's semester. No cross-enrollment changes, other than drops, may be made after this point.