1. Submit a cross-enrollment tuition waiver (available at your home school's registrar's office) to your home school's registrar's office.
2. Deliver your signed tuition waiver to Drake University's Office of Student Records.
- Ask your registrar's office to deliver it to us directly, or
- Deliver it to us yourself in person
- We are located in Room 104, Old Main (on the corner of 25th and University)
- If you'd like to speak with one of our staff members, please contact the office in advance to set up an appointment.
3. We will attempt to cross-enroll you in the course you listed on your tuition waiver.
- If the course you listed is full, we will try to cross-enroll you in your alternate choices, if you listed any on your waiver.
- If the course you requested has a pre-requisite or registration restriction that would otherwise make you ineligible for the course, we will contact you at the email address you provided us on your tuition waiver.
- You will become eligible to be registered at the same time as all other non-degree-seeking students. Check the registration times page to determine the first day of your eligibility.
4. Await a response from us.
- We will confirm your cross-enrollment registration at the email address you provided us on your tuition waiver.
- If we were unable to successfully cross-enroll you, we will email you at the address you provided us on your tuition waiver to discuss other options. Included in the email will be your Drake ID number, Drake email address, and an enrollment guide that walks you through your next steps.
You may download the enrollment guide here.