Archive Research Form
- Certain records stored in the Student Records Office may contain various information, depending on the age of the record.
- In general, records from the early 1900's or earlier contain less-detailed information about the student and require more time to retrieve.
- Fee for this service: $25
Replacement Diploma Request
- Copies of diplomas must be reproduced from scratch in the Student Records Office.
- The student's name, college, and degree information will remain the same as the original, but the signatures may be different.
- Fee for this service:
- Non-Law School diplomas (without diploma case): $25
- Non-Law School diplomas (with diploma case): $30
- Law School diplomas (diploma cases are not available for such diplomas): $30
- This form is intended for students who meet the following criteria:
- Have been formally admitted to a degree program at Drake.
- Have been enrolled in classes but not registered for at least one spring or fall semester.
- Wish to re-enroll in the university.
- Follow the link for more information.
Request for Registration for Non-Drake Students
- This form is intended for individuals who do not belong to a degree-seeking program at Drake University.
- Visit the non-Drake students page for eligibility criteria and registration instructions.
Request to Register for 18 Hours or More
- During the initial registration period, undergraduates may not register for more than 17 credits for the spring or fall semester.
- These students can request permission from their dean's office to waive the 17-credit minimum by submitting this form.
- Once the initial registration period is over, all undergraduates will be automatically permitted to register for a maximum of 18 credits for the spring or fall semester.
Transcript Request Form
- Requests for official Drake transcripts must be submitted in writing.
- Drake cannot accept transcripts over the phone or via email.
- Click the link above for more information.