Transcript Request Form
- Requests for official Drake transcripts must be submitted in writing.
- Drake cannot accept transcripts over the phone or via email.
- Click the link above for more information.
Change of Record Request
- Please use this form to request the following changes:
- Change advisor
- Add or remove a major, minor, or concentration
- Transfer from one Drake college/school to a different Drake college/school (i.e., to transfer from the School of Education to the College of Arts & Sciences)
- Some changes, such as adding a major outside of students' current college/school, require additional paperwork.
Archive Research Form
- Certain records stored in the Student Records Office may contain various information, depending on the age of the record.
- In general, records from the early 1900's or earlier contain less-detailed information about the student and require more time to retrieve.
- Fee for this service: $25
Replacement Diploma Request
- Copies of diplomas must be reproduced from scratch in the Student Records Office.
- The student's name, college, and degree information will remain the same as the original, but the signatures may be different.
- Fee for this service:
- Non-Law School diplomas (without diploma case): $25
- Non-Law School diplomas (with diploma case): $30
- Law School diplomas (diploma cases are not available for such diplomas): $30
- This form is intended for students who meet the following criteria:
- Have been formally admitted to a degree program at Drake.
- Have been enrolled in classes but not registered for at least one spring or fall semester.
- Wish to re-enroll in the university.
- Follow the link for more information.
Non-Degree Seeking Student Registration Request Form
- This form is intended for individuals who do not belong to a degree-seeking program at Drake University.
- Visit the non-Drake students page for eligibility criteria and registration instructions.
Overload Request Form (Request to Register for More Than 18 Hours)
- By default, undergraduate and pharmacy students (except those in their P4 year), are capped at 18 hours per semester.
- Special permission is required prior to registration from the Associate Dean of the student’s college to register for more than 18 hours in a fall or spring semester. Students who would like to request special permission should submit the Overload Request Form to their college/school dean's office.
- Be aware that an overload fee is charged to any student that exceeds 18 hours of registration in a semester.
Medical Leave of Absence Form