How to Move from Wait List to Class
These instructions will work only for students who have received an email indicating a seat has become available for them, and only if their deadline has not expired.
Reminder: Students may wait-list for only one section of a course. Students who wait-list for multiple sections of a course are subject to being removed from all wait lists for that course.
Wait-listed students who have received an email notification of an available seat should follow these instructions before their deadline has elapsed:
- In Blueview, click the MyDUSIS icon in the upper right.
- In MyDUSIS window, click the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Click the Registration link.
- Click the Register or Add/Drop Classes link.
- On the next page, select the appropriate term and click the Submit button.
- From the pull-down menu next to the wait-listed class you'd like to add, choose "Registered via Web" and click the Submit Changes button.
- The page will refresh. Your registration status will be displayed as "Registered via Web" followed by the date.
Wait List Instructions in a .pdf format.