University and Community Overview:
- The university is short walk from the historic site of Verona which features shops, markets, sidewalk cafes, and a 2000 year old Roman arena which is still used for concerts and special events
- 20,000 students in a wide range of disciplines
Subject Areas of Interest:
- Liberal Arts, Philosophy, Education, Business (Economics), Science, and Journalism
- Residence halls or private apartments (flats)
- A limited number of courses are offered in English, so intermediate Italian proficiency is generally required.
- Exchange students will study Italian at the appropriate level upon enrollment.
- Two week intensive Italian courses are offered in September and February for an additional fee.
- Semester or full year. Summer language programs also available for an additional fee.
Grechen Olson, International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org