Drake Theatre Audition Days
In order to be admitted to the BFA Theatre Arts degree program, and to be considered for a Departmental Fine Arts scholarship award, we invite prospective students to audition during one of Drake Theatre Audition Days.
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Please call the Theatre Department to pre-register before January 23, 2015 at 515-271-4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Complete Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)
- Phone number
- Name of High School or Transfer School
- Year of Graduation
- What area of Theatre you plan to major in: Acting? Directing? Musical Theatre? Design/Technology? Teacher Certification?
- Which audition day will you be attending?
- If auditioning on one of the Audition Days, Drake Department of Theatre Arts will provide an accompanist.
- If attending an individual audition appointment, Drake Department of Theatre Arts does not provide an accompanist. Therefore, actors must provide own music either in the way of an accompanist, or prerecorded music on an iPod or CD.
- Applicants who live more than 200 miles from Des Moines may submit a video audition for consideration.