Email Signature Guidelines
To create the email signature:
- Make a rule using the underscore key.
- Enter your contact information in the following structured format:
First line: Name, Designation (optional)
Second line: Title, Office name
Third line: Division (if applicable)
Fourth line: Drake University
Fifth line: T (two spaces) Phone number
(Can add a C for cell number under phone if desired)
Sixth line: E (two spaces) Email
Seventh line: W (two spaces) Website address
- Make text and rule Drake blue by going to “text color” and selecting RGB sliders. Plug in R:0 G:47 B:108. (If only hex color is available, use #004477)
- Make text "Bold" and select the websafe font, Helvetica size 12.
- Cut and paste this into the “Edit signature” area of your email.
- Use hyphens between numbers for phone and cells info.
- Do not use art in your email signature per ITS.
- Do not use personal phrases or poems in your email signature.
Griff A. Bulldog, MUT'15
Director of Bulldogs, University Communications