Supporting Healthy Activity & Promoting Exercise - S.H.A.P.E.
The Drake Wellness S.H.A.P.E. Program is designed to reward participants for their good exercise habits and daily activity.
Here’s how to participate:
- Start by being active!
The US Surgeon General reports that “Men and women of all ages benefit from a moderate amount of physical activity. The same moderate amount of activity can be obtained in longer sessions of moderately intense activities (such as 30
minutes of brisk walking) as in shorter sessions of more strenuous activities (such as 15 minutes of jogging).
Fill out the log.
- Fill out the log online or the hard copy version of the S.H.A.P.E. activity log.
- Don’t forget to put your name and email address on the online form!
- Record the number of MINUTES spent on each activity that you participated in that day.
- Turn your log in.
- Submit online once a week or once a month.
- You will be awarded a “Wellness Point” for every 60 MINUTES of activity accumulated.
- Note: in the miscellaneous and intramural category on the log, you will receive 1 point per appointment or game.
- Receive Wellness Points.
- Submit your activity log and your point totals will be sent to you via email.
- Redeem your Points!
- Points are redeemable for a variety of great prizes!
|Leather Workout Journal
|Long Sleeved Shirt
*All prizes are one per person, while supplies last.
Click here to input the amount of time done for each exercise.