Skip Sub Menu

How to Help a Friend

To learn more about how to help a friend who is struggling, please visit the link below: 

If you have questions or concerns about a friend, you may also call the Counseling Center and consult with a professional at 515-271-3864.

If a student seems to be in immediate risk and refuses help, do not leave him or her alone. It is best to call for help (Public Safety at 515-271-2222 or 911 and remain with that person until help arrives unless your safety is in jeopardy.

University News