A Week Celebrating Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
From October 27 to November 3, the Entrepreneurship Centers and Innovation Studio are hosting and co-hosting several events on campus to showcase creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship at Drake University. Join us for any or all of these events!
- Saturday, October 27, 6 PM: Station 1 Records Music Festival in Sheslow Auditorium (https://www.facebook.com/events/247053509490415/)
- Monday, October 29, 4 to 7 PM: Delta Rx Next Top Entrepreneur Competition Final Round in Fitch 102 (https://www.drake.edu/deltarx/innovatorsinpractice/tools/posterpresentations/descriptionandevaluationofdrakesnexttopentrepreneurcompetition/)
- Tuesday, October 30, 8 to 9:30 AM: Community Coffee with Drake Entrepreneurs at Pomerantz Stage, featuring Lorentzen Student Hatchery Businesses Debonair Supply Co. (Noah Brinkmeyer) and Eximious (Matt Watson) (https://www.facebook.com/events/2337234913162598/)
- Wednesday, October 31, 5 to 7 PM: Celebrate Halloween with the Drake Innovators Club in the Innovation Studio, 124C Meredith (https://www.facebook.com/events/965989566920083/)
- Thursday, November 1, 2 PM: Performance Psychology presentation by Stacy Gnacinski, Upper Olmsted, CR 210 & 311
- Friday, November 2, 9 AM: Lorentzen Student Hatchery, 2018 cohort presentations, Levitt Hall
- Friday, November 2, 2 PM: Creativity Fair featuring students from across campus, Cowles Library Reading Room (https://www.facebook.com/events/540671549736314/)
- Saturday, November 3, 9 AM: The Bark Tank pitch competition, Meredith 101. If you would like to pitch an idea for a chance to win up to $750, visit the Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/287441341907163) to learn how to register!
The Innovation Studio will also be open all week for open making time – learn to use the 3D printer, the vinyl cutters, the Carvey, and more! Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drake University-related events are in blue text; community events are in brown text.