October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Follow @DrakeITServices on Twitter and retweet a #DrakeCyberSmart tip between Oct. 12 and 23 to be entered into a contest to win one of four prizes.
- Only open to current Drake students, faculty or staff members.
- Current followers of @DrakeITServices can still enter by retweeting a #DrakeCyberSmart tip during the contest period.
- One entry per person.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter.
- If you have won and are on/near campus, you must pick up your prize from Student Services before Friday, Nov. 13.
- If you are off campus/distance learning, you must let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
Below is an indicator of the availability of major Drake services.
Due to technological constraints, this dashboard may not reflect outages under 15 minutes.