All entering first year students are required to complete a number of tasks prior to attending classes in the fall. If you are attending summer orientation, we would ask that you complete the following prior to your session.
- Complete the Math Readiness Assessment
- Log into Blackboard (Log in using your Drake ID# and password)
- On the right under My Courses, click Orientation Course—Summer 2019
- Select the Math Readiness Assessment button at left
- Complete the assessment or enter college-level credit as directed. College/School Offices will receive your results/information upon completion.
- Review First-Year Seminar Course Options
- Review Health Insurance Information
- Please bring completed copy to the Orientation Services Fair or mail form directly to the Drake Health Center