Skip Sub Menu

Transcript Information

Please remember that all incoming first year students need to submit their final high school transcripts, this is different than the unofficial transcript you submitted with your application. Final transcripts can be sent to the Drake University Office of Admissions (2507 University Ave. Des Moines, IA 50311) or emailed to

Special Concerns

Advanced Placement & International Baccalaureate Credit

Transfer/Dual Credit

If you took dual credit or want to transfer credit from another university, you need to have the college or university where the credit was earned send a transcript. This needs to be in addition to your final high school transcript. Drake will only accept transcripts directly from that institution. If you want an idea of how your credit may transfer in at Drake, you can visit TES.

University News