Equity & Inclusion
DRAKE STATEMENT ON TRAVEL BAN
Equity & Inclusion at Drake University is characterized by:
- Cultivating an inclusive campus climate through the development and implementation of a wide array of programs.
- Advising, mentoring, supporting, and advocating for students from diverse backgrounds individually and collectively.
- Working collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and alumni to promote a greater awareness of the university and Divison of Student Life's equity and inclusion commitment.
- Developing and nurturing key partnerships with mutliple campus departments to advance equity, inclusion, and student engagement initiatives.
- Providing campus training and workshops to facilitate greater campus understanding and skill development to support students
View our Statement of Principles
Read our statement on Diversity & Inclusion
Learn more about Non-Discrimination & Accessibility at Drake