Skip Sub Menu
Clermont-Ferrand, France // IUP Summer Program
DATES: Mid-may through June
CREDITS: 6 Drake credits (3 business electives, 3 French language and culture)
- Tuition (6 Drake summer school credits, paid prior to departure
- Room (235-250 Euros, due upon arrival, payable either by cash or credit card)
- Excursions (~50 Euros)
- Airfare, self-arranged
- Board, fix your own meals, or eat at the nearby cafeteria
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- You must be a currently-enrolled Drake student with an intermediate -level knowledge of French
INTERESTED? HERE'S HOW TO PROCEED:
- Talk with your family about your interest in the program and the costs involved
- Talk with Jen Hogan, Drake's Study Abroad Coordinator. Call 271-2084 for an appointment.
- Talk with your advisor or Dean's Office about using these credits in your degree program.
- Complete Drake's study abroad forms and give them to Jen.
- If you are unsure of your preparation in French, talk with Jan Marston, Director of DULAP, to verify your proficiency.