University and Community Overview:
- 20,000 students
- 450 faculty, 2,000 academic assistants
- 10% international students
Subject Areas of Interest:
- Economics and Business Administration, Philosophy and History, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Modern Languages, Cultural Sciences, Mathematics and Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy, Biology, Informatics, Theology and Law
- A limited number of courses are taught in English, so intermediate German is generally required.
- Exchange students will study German at the appropriate level when enrolled.
- Intensive German language study is offered by the International Sprachprogramme or Heramann Hesse Kolleg in Horb German for an additional fee.
- Spring semester or full year.
Dennis Goldford, Politics and International Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Maxwell, President, email@example.com
Gretchen Beckley, International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org