All application materials will be submitted online. See below about how to create an application.
A completed exchange application includes:
*NOTE: All documents must be stamped by the university or issuing organization to state that this is an official version of that document.
**NOTE: Your application will not be considered complete or reviewed until all of the above documents are received. Additional instructions are included within the Exchange Application itself.
Drake International uses Terra Dotta to manage its applications. To create an application, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Terra Dotta home page
2. Click on "Programs"
3. Select "Incoming" and then "Search"
4. Click on the "Study at Drake University" program and then click on "Apply Now"
5. Select "I do not have login credentials to this site" and create a login with your personal information
6. Complete ALL questionnaires available to you in the application and then "Submit" your application
7. Remember your login, as you will be asked to continue using Terra Dotta as you prepare to study at Drake University
Once all the required documents listed above have been received, your application will be reviewed. Reviewers will be looking for a strong academic background and interests that fit well with Drake University. Once your application is reviewed, you will receive instructions on next steps, including visa application information and documents.
Please direct questions to Stephanie Dana Ely: firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 271-3075.