Griff Book Photography Release Form
I, (name of signatory below) located at (address below), hereby agree and consent as follows.
- I consent and authorize Drake University, its agents, or licensees (collectively “Drake”) irrevocable and perpetual right and permission throughout the world to use and license my likeness in any photograph, video or other digital media (“Photos”) taken or to be taken on ___________(date) at __________________________ (event), for promotional, commercial or other purposes as determined by Drake at its sole discretion.
- I irrevocably authorize Drake to copy, edit, enhance, crop, or otherwise alter any Photo for use in their publications. I also waive any rights for approval or inspection of any Photos.
- I understand and agree that all Photos, the copyright in the Photos, and all other rights in the Photos, copies, reproductions, or derivative works are the sole property of Drake, and will not be returned to me. I further understand and agree that that Drake may protect the copyright or dispose of or authorize the use of any or all such rights in any manner whatsoever.
- I acknowledge that I am not entitled to any compensation or royalties with respect to the use of the Photos by Drake.
- I hereby waive, release and forever discharge any claims of any kind or nature arising out of or relating to the use of the Photos against Drake, or any person or entity authorized by Drake to publish such Photos. Such waiver, release and discharge shall also extend to all affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents of Drake.
- I have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Photo Release Form and am freely, knowingly and voluntarily signing.
- I represent and warrant that I am over 18 years of age (or if under 18 my parent or legal guardian will sign below to signify agreement to the terms and conditions of this agreement). I also represent and warrant that I have the right to enter into this agreement.
- This agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, supersedes all prior agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof, and may not be altered or waived except by a writing signed by both parties. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa applicable to contracts executed and to be fully performed therein.