Drake University’s programs of study (undergraduate, graduate, pharmacy and law) are approved for the enrollment of veterans, reservists, and other students eligible for GI Bill benefits or VA benefits.
A variety of programs are available for veterans' educational benefits. To learn about eligibility for these benefits please visit www.gibill.va.gov or contact the Veterans Administration Regional Office, P.O. Box 66830, St. Louis, MO, 63166-6830 (1-888-442-4551).
Education Benefit Programs www.gibill.va.gov
• Post 9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33);
• Montgomery G.I. Bill (Chapter 30)
• Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
• Dependents Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
• Montgomery G.I. bill – Selective reserve (Chapter 1606)
• REAP Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
Students who intend to receive VA education benefits should contact the Veterans’ Certification Officer (VCO). Currently, Nancy Geiger (515-271-3095; firstname.lastname@example.org) serves in that position at Drake University.
For admission assistance: contact Admssions (515-271-3181)
For financial aid questions: contact Student Financial Planning (515-271-2905)