Visit our partners to learn more about earning support for your project and about what's happening in the humanities beyond the Drake Campus.
If you know of a link that may be of interest to students and scholars of the humanities, suggest it by emailing the bibliographic information and url to email@example.com.
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) is focused on "the advancement of humanistic studies in all fields of learning in the humanities and the social sciences and the maintenance and strengthening of relations among the national societies devoted to such studies."
- Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institutes serves as a site for the discussion of issues germane to the fostering of crossdisciplinary activity and as a network for the circulation of information and the sharing of resources within the humanities and interpretive social sciences.
- National Endowment for the Humanities is an independent federal agency and one of the largest funders of humanities programs in the United States.
- National Humanities Center is the only independent institute in the nation devoted to advanced studies in the humanities.
- Humanities Iowa: Humanities Iowa (HI), an affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities, is committed to bringing the humanities to the public through grant making, publications, interactive programming and events.
- H-Net: Humanities and Social Sciences Online is an online academic resource site in the humanities and social sciences produced by the Center for Humane Arts, Letters and Social Sciences Online at Michigan State University.
- Grinnell College Center for the Humanities supports and promotes superlative research and teaching in the Humanities at Grinnell, provides Grinnell faculty with an opportunity to connect with Humanities scholars from around the world and to provide selected students with the collaboration opportunities with faculty.
- Obermann Center for Advanced Studies at the University of Iowa is is dedicated to scholarship and creative work. All active scholars are welcome to apply for an appointment. The Obermann Center encourages scholarly interaction to explore broad frontiers of knowledge and investigate complex ideas and problems.
Essays, Insights, etc.