Balancing work, life and school can be challenging. At Drake's CBPA, you'll find the flexibility you need to make it work. With entry points throughout the year and classes offered exclusively in the evening and on weekends, Drake makes it convenient for you to enroll, attend classes and complete your advanced degree.
Application materials required for an admission review include:
- Completed and signed online application form
- $50 application fee (waived for Drake alumni and students)
- Current professional résumé or curriculum vitae
- A typed, one-page essay providing details about how a graduate education will help you reach your academic and career goals.
- Two online recommendations from individuals such as professors and employers who can attest to potential for success in a graduate program.
- Official transcripts from every college or university previously attended
- Official entrance exam score from one of the following:
Official transcripts may be mailed to the following address:
Drake UniversityAttn: CBPA Graduate Programs2507 University AvenueDes Moines, IA 50311
*LSAT scores are accepted from Drake University joint JD/MBA students or candidates that have completed the LSAT and have received a Law degree.
International students will require additional documents for admissions.
Completed applications are due by the following dates:
- January 1 for classes starting in spring (January)
- April 15 for classes starting in summer (May/June)
- August 1 for classes starting in fall (August) EXTENDED to August 15 for Fall 2016
Learn more about Drake's graduate programs. Plan to attend an information session, discuss your educational goals with CBPA staff, or apply now.