Skip Sub Menu

Health Professions Loan Parent Form (Independent Students)

Federal regulations for the Health Professions Loan require schools to evaluate parent financial information when determining eligibility for this loan, even if the student is an "independent" student (as determined by the FAFSA).

Because independent students are no longer able to voluntarily provide parent information on the FAFSA, you must complete and submit the form provided below to be considered for the Health Professions Loan. 

HPL Parent Info Form 2024-2025

University Calendar 
University News